|Welcome to the Southwest Oncology Group's suite of Web programs!
To access our Web
Applications please go to http://swog.org
and click on the Logon button under Members.
The Welcome page has navigation links in its
left hand column. These links expand when you click on them. Which links
you see in the expansion depends upon what permissions have been set for you by your Web User
- Member Roster (In the left hand column of
navigation links click on Membership and then Member Roster)
- Look up yourself in the Roster. Enter your surname into Form 1,
select yourself from the drop-down box of Roster Entry Matches on
the next page, and click on the 'Show Member Entry' button.
Alternately, enter your Roster ID Number into Form 2. Your
Roster Member Entry page shows to
which institutions you are affiliated, your Web User status (Active
or not), and
User password status.
- You may see who acts as your Web User
Administrator (WUA) WUAs are typically Head Data Managers. Web User Administrators are identified by a 'Y' in the WUA
column of the Active CRA/RNs page.
- When you are doing a registration you may use the Roster to get an investigator's Roster
ID Number and the Roster Number of
the treating institution through which the investigator is registering.
- Patient Reg (in
the left hand column of navigation links click on Clinical Trials and
then Patient Reg)
- For registrations to Therapeutics and Cancer Control studies
- Please be sure to read the Read
Me! information before you start to use our registration program.
- There are several built-in Help
links accessible from the program.
- Please read the online User's
Guide written by Rodney Sutter, Data Operations Supervisor at the SWOG Data Operations Center
here at CRAB.
- CRA Workbench (in the left
hand column of navigation links click on CRA Workbench)
- Change Password (in the left
hand column of navigation links click on Membership and then Change
- Any Web User may change their password at any time using this
- Who is my WUA? (in the left
hand column of navigation links click on Membership and then Who is my WUA?)
- Use this to see who your Web User Administrators are.
- Web Users Admin (in the left hand
column of navigation links click on Clinical Trials and then Web User
- This program is only available to designated users (these designees are called
Web User Administrators or WUAs).
Administrators may use this program to add, activate, or deactivate Web Users
institution that reports to their institution.
Administrators control whether a Web User can access a Web resource (such
as Patient Registration).
- If you forget your Web User password, then your Web User Administrator
may use this program can re-set it for you.
- Here is a Help page for WUAs.
Please be aware that all activity on each of the programs above is monitored and
Please e-mail any requests for help or comments on errors, performance, and suggestions
to the relevant e-mail help link at the bottom of this every page. Please take care not to send
passwords or confidential patient information by e-mail as e-mail is not secure.
Affiliate institutions: Unless you are a stand-alone institution or unless we have
documentation from your Member institution stating that you have permission to perform
patient registrations directly, you must continue to register patients through your Member
institution as before.